Teaching Ideas: Wolfred
This teaching resource is designed for teachers who love to explore books in many ways across the curriculum.
The resource includes:
- A video of Andrea implementing a picture walk with this text.
- 100+ open ended teaching ideas that can be differentiated.
These teaching ideas include:
- Twelve hooks to engage!
- Forty opportunities for your readers.
- Nineteen strategies to motivate writers.
- Twenty -eight learning experiences with strong connections to mathematics.
- Twenty springboards for investigations
Fancy Pants Tower is the biggest, shiniest building in the city. And Wolfred operates the lift.
Each day he silently observes the extraordinary things he sees as he passes between the floors of the tower. To his boss, Wolfred isn’t important enough to notice. But Wolfred notices everything – big or small, normal or very, very strange …
File Type: PDF (Acrobat) Document File
File size: 2.02 MB
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before purchasing.