Teaching Ideas: Sing Me The Summer
This teaching resource is designed for teachers who love to explore books in ‘hands on’ and engaging ways!
The resource includes:
- A video of Andrea’s book walk to outline a multitude of learning experiences.
- 90+ open ended teaching ideas that can be differentiated
These teaching ideas include:
- Twelve hooks to engage!
- Thirty -one opportunities for your readers.
- Sixteen strategies to motivate writers.
- Twenty -eight learning experiences with strong connections to mathematics.
- Sixteen springboards for investigations
Splash into summer with this glorious love letter to the seasons. Combining Jane Godwin’s sparkling text and Alison Lester’s whimsical water colours, Sing Me the Summer celebrates those precious everyday moments that stay with us forever.
File Type: PDF (Acrobat) Document File
File size: 7MB
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before purchasing.