Teaching Ideas: What Do You Do with a Tail Like This?
Suitable for Year F – 4
What Do You Do with a Tail Like This? – Steve Jenkins and Robin Page
The resource is organised into the following sections:
- Implement hooks to engage
- Investigate letters and words
- Build comprehension strategies
- Motivate writers
The resource includes:
- Two videos to generate learning experiences to support your planning.
- In these videos Andrea implements two book walks to outline a multitude of learning experiences.
- 30+ open ended teaching ideas that can be differentiated
- Links to online resources
- A reflection tool for yourself that is directly transferrable to your classroom
- Many photos as examples for you and your students!
This teaching resource is designed for teachers who love to explore books in ‘hands on’ and engaging ways!
File Type: PDF (Acrobat) Document File
File size: 4 MB
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before purchasing.