What Do You Do with a Tail Like This?
Steve Jenkins and Robin Page
This teaching resource is designed for teachers who love to explore books in ‘hands on’ and engaging ways!
The resource is organised into the following sections:
- Implement hooks to engage
- Investigate letters and words
- Build comprehension strategies
- Motivate writers
The resource includes:
- Two videos to generate learning experiences to support your planning.
- In these videos Andrea implements two book walks to outline a multitude of learning experiences.
- 30+ open ended teaching ideas that can be differentiated
- Links to online resources
- A reflection tool for yourself that is directly transferrable to your classroom
- Many photos as examples for you and your students!