Putting the POW into Place Value – Thursday 10th February 2022 – Webinar with Andrea Hillbrick
Live Webinar: Putting the POW into Place Value
- Would you like to add some new teaching ideas to your collection?
- Are you keen to present place value learning experiences to your mathematicians across various contexts?
- Do you want teaching ideas that you can use ‘tomorrow’?
Date: Thursday, 10th February 2022
Time: 4.00 PM – 4:45 PM AEDT
Location: Online Event via Zoom
During the webinar I will:
- Explore key ideas related to teaching place value.
- Share HHH – Hillbrick Handy Hints including strategies to differentiate!
- Investigate place value learning experiences presented in the contexts of:
- Picture story books
- Open ended tasks
- Print and electronic media
- Real life experiences
- Thinking Tools
Each participant will receive a teaching resource with an extensive menu of place value learning experiences!
Suitable for primary school teachers of mathematicians in Levels F-6
Terms & Conditions
Registrations close 3pm Monday, 7th February 2022 if not fully booked prior to this date.
Contact Andrea – email@example.com if you wish to book a school team/group and require an invoice.
Participants will be emailed the ZOOM meeting details on the day of the event.
Payments are non-refundable.
This webinar will not be recorded.